How To Decide What Goes to the Cloud?
Clients need to know if it’s economical to go to the cloud and define what moves and what doesn’t.
Through uCloud, corporations can adopt scenarios with different virtual environments and hybrid Cloud networks in multiple data centers minimizing their dependence on specific suppliers and avoiding being intrusive in their legacy environment.
UCloud and its Tools Will Help Clients
- “Read” the client’s infrastructure and assess the actual workload;
- Calculate the actual TCO of IT resources;
- Compare costs between different clouds;
- Evaluate, define the strategy, and define a migration path;
- Cloudify the local infrastructure;
- Manage, deploy, and audit resources from a centralized point;
- Control costs and growth on demand, integrated with the supplier’s cloud, bringing agility to the management of the infrastructure.