How To Protect Your Data from Disasters?
The primary purpose of developing disaster recovery planning is to provide protection against incidents that might make jobs and services useless.
Disaster Recovery plans seek to reduce the suspension of operations and guarantee the degree of organizational stability — in addition to enabling organized recovery after the problem occurs.
How The Ustore Platform Can Be Used in this Situation
The Ustore Platform offers rapid execution of Disaster Recovery plans, in order to ensure the continuity of your organization’s business.
- The client installs on his own Virtualiser LUN of the Datacenter’s uStorage.
- uStorage Virtual Cloud LUN would use a local space for the temporary cache to transfer data from the VM to the selected cloud.
- The client will have a panel to monitor throughput, performance and how much has already been copied;
- The scheduling of cold copies is done according to the Individual Recovery policy defined by the client
- The system supports native deduplication by decreasing the forwarding of already copied data.
- The network and security settings will be customized and may be the same as the source Datacenter.
- When you need to trigger the Disaster Recovery solution, the client can use the Ustore Partners Datacenter, other clouds, or return to a predefined restore point.